Fall 2016 Bus Tour Fundraiser
October 19, 2016 to October 21, 2016.
Support the Prairie du Chien Historical Society and see some shows in the Twin Cities on the Fall 2016 Bus Tour Fundraiser.
The tour will leave Prairie du Chien on a Windstar bus at approximately 8:00 a.m. on October 19 and return by approximately 8:00 p.m. October 21. The trip includes a two night stay at Country Inn and Suites in Shakopee, Minnesota.
The tour details are still being finalized, but the preliminary itinerary looks like this:
- Guided tour of St. Rose Convent, LaCrosse.
- Guided tour of St. Stanislaus Basilica, Winona (lunch included).
- Camelot at the Chanhassen (dinner included).
- Bobby Vee at the History Theatre (lunch included).
- Jim's Berry Barn, Jordan, MN.
- Church Basement Ladies Rise Up, O Men, at the Plymouth Theatre.
- Comedy Sportz Improv at Dangerfields in Shakopee (lunch included).
- Step-on guide Tour of Rochester, MN, ending with a stop at the Veteran's Memorial in Rochester.
- Trader Joe's in Rochester (if time permits).
- All meals included except breakfast on Wednesday and suppers on Thursday and Friday.
- Leave approx. 8:00 a.m. on Oct. 19 and return approx. 8:00 p.m. Oct. 21.
- Windstar Bus (Southwest). Stay at Country Inn and Suites in Shakopee two nights (we've stayed here the past few years).
Cost: Not finally determined at the time of this writing, but probably in the $395 (double) neighborhood. More than last year, but more meals are included. All proceeds to benefit the PdC Historical Society.
Questions? Call or email Maury Oehler:
Location: Prairie du Chien to the Twin Cities
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 - Friday, October 21, 2016.